1/1 Photo of Cream-Filled Oat Bars
I found this in a local newspaper. I tried it out on a night when my teenage daughters had a house full of friends over for a movie. I managed to grab a piece before the dish was grabbed and the bars inhaled. Delicious!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oven to 375°F.
- 2Grease 9 x 9-inch square pan.
- 3Mix milk, lemon peel and lemon juice until thickened.
- 5Mix remaining ingredients until crumbly.
- 6Press half of the crumbly mixture in pan.
- 7Bake about 10 minutes or until set.
- 8Spread milk mixture over baked layer.
- 9Sprinkle remaining crumbly mixture on milk mixture.
- 10Press gently into milk mixture.
- 11Bake about 20 minutes or until edge is golden brown and center is set but soft.
- 12Cool completely.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cream-Filled Oat Bars
Serving Size: 1 (38 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 141.6
- Calories from Fat 49
- Total Fat 5.5 g
- Saturated Fat 3.3 g
- Cholesterol 15.7 mg
- Sodium 87.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 20.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 13.5 g
- Protein 2.5 g