Recipe by deAnna_s
These are easy and delicious! You can add food coloring to the filling for holiday cookies.
- 1 (8 ounce) package reduced-fat cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄3 cup butter, softened
- 1⁄4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3⁄4 cup powdered sugar
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 3⁄4 cup miniature semisweet chocolate chips
- 3⁄4 cup finely chopped pecans, toasted
- 2 (9 ounce) boxesof nabisco chocolate wafers
Directions See How It's Made
- Beat first 3 ingredients at medium speed with an electric mixer until creamy. Gradually add sugars, beating until blended. Stir in chocolate morsels and pecans.
- Spread about 1 tablespoons cream cheese mixture evenly on 1 side of a chocolate wafer; top with another wafer. Repeat procedure with remaining wafers and cream cheese mixture. Cover cookies and chill 2 hour. Store in refrigerator. Makes about 3 1/2 dozen.