Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
Serve with hot bisuits and jam!
- 1 lb bacon or 1 lb sausage, cut into bite sized pieces
- 10 eggs, beaten
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, cubed
- salt and pepper
- Brown bacon or sausage in skillet over medium heat until done; drain well.
- Lower heat and add eggs, cream cheese and salt and pepper to the skillet with the meat.
- Cook and stir until eggs are done.
Very easy recipe! I used bulk pork sausage and it worked very well. Would make this again for company since it makes a lot and tastes great!