Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Very good easy appetizer
- 1 green pepper, seeded and halved
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 6 ounces sweet onion and pepper relish, recommend Harry & David's (this would be one half of the jar)
- Prepare green pepper to hold dip.
- Mix cream cheese and relish together until smooth.
- Put in green pepper halves and serve with veggies or chips.
- For a different twist add in chopped walnuts.
Spotted this recipe at just the right time, since I recently received a basket of goodies, most of which were from Harry & David's 'workshop' & included just the relish needed here! This literally took no time at all to prepare (added the nuts) & was a wonderful addition to my dips & dippers table! Thanks for the recipe! [Made & reviewed as a kidnapped recipe in the Aus/NZ Recipe Swap #16]