1/1 Photo of Cream Cheese Frosting
Basic cream cheese frosting. Try it over Beth's Carrot Cake recipe 132196.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Let cream cheese and butter softened.
- 2With electric mixer cream butter and cream cheese.
- 3Add vanilla and gradually add powder sugar.
- 4You may need to add more powder sugar to get to desired consistency.
Browse Our Top Cake Fillings and Frostings Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cake Fillings and Frostings Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cream Cheese Frosting
Serving Size: 1 (803 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1697.0
- Calories from Fat 772
- Total Fat 85.8 g
- Saturated Fat 54.1 g
- Cholesterol 246.7 mg
- Sodium 665.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 229.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 222.8 g
- Protein 9.0 g