Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is similar to a cheesecake filling but there is no baking involved. I make this every week for my husband as he loves it so much. I make it low fat by using Splenda. He eats this every night and has still managed to lose 30 pounds. I serve with fresh strawberries and whipped cream to make it look like a sundae.
- 1 (8 ounce) package low-fat cream cheese
- 1⁄4 cup da vinci sugar-free vanilla syrup
- 1 (8 ounce) container heavy whipping cream
- 1⁄2 cup Splenda granular
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- In your mixer add the 8 oz block of cream cheese and 1/4 cup of Splenda.
- As you mix that on low speed add in the Da Vinci syrup. it will look soupy at first but will start to thicken up again.
- When it is well mixed, put it in another bowl to sit while you mix the fluff part in your mixer, I don't wash out the mixer at this point either as soon we will put both parts together, add in the Whipping cream, vanilla extract and the other 1/4 cup of Splenda.
- Mix until stiff peaks form and you have whipped cream.
- Add back your cream cheese mixture and beat on high until well blended.
- Place in a bowl and store in the refrigerator until dessert time.
- I top with fresh berries and a bit of whipped cream.