Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
Tasty appetizer that's easy to make and full of flavor. My oven cooks fast, so I find that 15 minutes is more than enough baking time.
- In a food processor, combine the tomatoes, cheese and chives.
- Roll out the pie crust and spread the cheese mixture over the top.
- Roll up the pie crust and place in freezer for 10 minutes.
- While the roll is in the freezer, preheat over to 425°F.
- Remove roll from freezer and slice into rounds 1/2" to 3/4" thick.
- Place rounds on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Bake 15-20 minutes.