Kelley Maillard's Note:
Tasty appetizer that's easy to make and full of flavor. My oven cooks fast, so I find that 15 minutes is more than enough baking time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a food processor, combine the tomatoes, cheese and chives.
- 2Roll out the pie crust and spread the cheese mixture over the top.
- 3Roll up the pie crust and place in freezer for 10 minutes.
- 4While the roll is in the freezer, preheat over to 425°F.
- 5Remove roll from freezer and slice into rounds 1/2" to 3/4" thick.
- 6Place rounds on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Bake 15-20 minutes.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cream Cheese and Tomato Rolls
Serving Size: 1 (405 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 81.0
- Calories from Fat 57
- Total Fat 6.4 g
- Saturated Fat 2.6 g
- Cholesterol 10.9 mg
- Sodium 91.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 0.5 g
- Protein 1.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: