Recipe by LunaH2O
I modified this recipe I got at Trader Joe's. This is so quick and easy. Great with vanilla ice cream. Can also modify to include oatmeal crunch top.
- 1 (16 ounce) can mixed berry pie filling
- 3 3⁄4 cups buttermilk pancake mix or 3 3⁄4 cups baking mix
- 1⁄4 cup butter or 1⁄4 cup applesauce
- 1 1⁄2 cups cold milk
- 3 cups frozen mixed berries, thawed (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Combine thawed, frozen mixed berries with pie filling. Place in oven safe baking dish.
- Combine baking mix with butter (or applesauce for a low fat version). Cut or pinch butter into mix until lumps resemble coarse meal.
- Drop biscuit mix on top of berries.
- Bake 20 minutes.