Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
Really simple. Even has directions for reheating. This is from Ethel Eynard's grandmother,. Jefferson City, MO. 1966.
- Sift dry ingredients into a bowl.
- Cut in shortening until mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
- Add milk and stir until dough follows fork around bowl.
- Knead slightly.
- Pat out on lightly floured board and cut.
- Bake on an ungreased cookie sheet at 450ºF for 10 to 20 minutes, or until brown.
- TO REHEAT leftover biscuits, wrap in foil and heat in a 300ºF oven for 10 minutes.
- Open foil half through heating if you want them crisp.
Thank you Nana Lee I have been looking for this simple biscuit recipe for a long time. Easy and always great biscuits.