Nana Lee's Note:
Really simple. Even has directions for reheating. This is from Ethel Eynard's grandmother,. Jefferson City, MO. 1966.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Sift dry ingredients into a bowl.
- 2Cut in shortening until mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
- 3Add milk and stir until dough follows fork around bowl.
- 4Knead slightly.
- 5Pat out on lightly floured board and cut.
- 6Bake on an ungreased cookie sheet at 450ºF for 10 to 20 minutes, or until brown.
- 7TO REHEAT leftover biscuits, wrap in foil and heat in a 300ºF oven for 10 minutes.
- 8Open foil half through heating if you want them crisp.
Browse Our Top Rolls/Biscuits Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Rolls/Biscuits Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crazy Biscuits
Serving Size: 1 (27 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 20
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 98.2
- Calories from Fat 49
- Total Fat 5.5 g
- Saturated Fat 1.4 g
- Cholesterol 1.1 mg
- Sodium 135.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 0.4 g
- Protein 1.5 g