Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
EASY and great. Good for summer months and a great way for kids to get involved in making a meal. And the calories or lower because using the low fat etc ingredients
- 1 cup plain flour
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 8 tablespoons margarine
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 (8 ounce) package low-fat cream cheese
- 1 (12 ounce) package light whipped topping
- 6 7⁄8 ounces vanilla instant pudding mix
- 2 3⁄4 cups skim milk (or 2% milk)
- 4 ripe bananas
- crust: mix first 3 ingredients togther and press into the bottom of a 13x9 pan and bake at 300° for 20-30 minutes then cool.
- filling: mix cream cheese, powdered sugar until smooth. fold in one cup of whipped topping. pour onto cooled crust
- slice bananas and cover cream cheese mixture with them.
- mix pudding mix and milk until smooth pour over bananas.
- spread remaining whipped topping over dessert and chill in refridgerator to let firm up.
- serve store remaining in refridgerator.