Prep 30 mins
Cook 20 mins
Another recipe from real cajun recipes. Submitted by Cynthia Abshire. Posting here for Zaar World Tour V
- 1 lb cooked crawfish
- 1 (8 ounce) package macaroni, cooked and drained
- 2 tablespoons pickled relish
- 1 (4 ounce) jar chopped pimiento
- 1 cup chopped celery
- 1 cup chopped bell pepper
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 -2 tablespoon mustard
- mayonnaise, to desired wetness
- Cut crawfish to desired size and mix all ingredients together.
- Chilling imparts a nice flavor.
- Serve with crackers.