Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This would make a great start to your holiday meal or any other time. Super easy!
- 1 cup cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup chevre cheese, softened
- 1⁄2 cup dried cranberries
- 1⁄3 cup walnuts, toasted
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- Cook walnuts in a skillet with a small amount of oil until toasted, about 4 minutes.
- Mash cheeses together in a medium bowl.
- Add cranberries, walnuts and parsley and mix well.
- Serve with crackers or bagels.
Very good. Nice combination of flavors. However, you will need to soften the spread and remix if you plan on putting it in the fridge prior to serving. Thanks Marie, we really enjoyed it.