These cookies are absolutely to die for! I love to have them for breakfast in the morning when I don't have enough time to make anything. They are delicous!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cream butter, sugars and eggs together in a large mixing bowl.
- 2Add vanilla and mix well until batter in smooth.
- 3In a medium sized bowl sift and measure flour, baking powder, and allspice. Mix to combine.
- 4Slowly add the flour to the butter mixture to create the dough.
- 5Cook for 14-17 minutes at 375°F.
Browse Our Top Rolled Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Rolled Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cranberry Trail Mix Chocolate Chip Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (1658 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 306.6
- Calories from Fat 143
- Total Fat 15.9 g
- Saturated Fat 8.1 g
- Cholesterol 43.0 mg
- Sodium 122.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 39.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 21.0 g
- Protein 4.2 g