Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
These cookies are absolutely to die for! I love to have them for breakfast in the morning when I don't have enough time to make anything. They are delicous!
- Cream butter, sugars and eggs together in a large mixing bowl.
- Add vanilla and mix well until batter in smooth.
- In a medium sized bowl sift and measure flour, baking powder, and allspice. Mix to combine.
- Slowly add the flour to the butter mixture to create the dough.
- Cook for 14-17 minutes at 375°F.