Prep 30 mins
Cook 14 mins
These cookies are absolutely to die for! I love to have them for breakfast in the morning when I don't have enough time to make anything. They are delicous!
- 1 1⁄4 cups butter or 1 1⁄4 cups margarine
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 teaspoon allspice
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 3 cups flour
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- 2 cups cranberry trail mix (found at Save On Foods and Price Smart)
- Cream butter, sugars and eggs together in a large mixing bowl.
- Add vanilla and mix well until batter in smooth.
- In a medium sized bowl sift and measure flour, baking powder, and allspice. Mix to combine.
- Slowly add the flour to the butter mixture to create the dough.
- Cook for 14-17 minutes at 375°F.