This was posted in a local newspaper in Portland, and I clipped it right away. It sounds wonderful though I've never made it. Great for holidays!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Roll out pastry as packeage directs.
- 3Slice brie in half horizontally, setting top half aside.
- 4Spread Goergonzola over cut side of bottom half of brie.
- 5Set reserved half on top, cut side down.
- 6Spread cranberry sauce on top of brie, top with chopped walnuts.
- 7Place pastry on top of brie sauce and nuts, and carefully wrap pastry over all with edges coming together underneath.
- 8Trim away any excess pastry, reserving scraps and pinch to seal.
- 9Place brie on a baking sheet with seams down.
- 10Decorate top with reserved scraps cut into fancy shapes.
- 11Brush with milk.
- 12Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes, or until crust is golden brown.
- 13Serve warm with bread or butter crackers.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cranberry Stuffed Brie in Crust
Serving Size: 1 (104 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 411.9
- Calories from Fat 265
- Total Fat 29.5 g
- Saturated Fat 12.7 g
- Cholesterol 46.6 mg
- Sodium 501.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 23.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 4.9 g
- Protein 13.3 g