Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This was posted in a local newspaper in Portland, and I clipped it right away. It sounds wonderful though I've never made it. Great for holidays!
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Roll out pastry as packeage directs.
- Slice brie in half horizontally, setting top half aside.
- Spread Goergonzola over cut side of bottom half of brie.
- Set reserved half on top, cut side down.
- Spread cranberry sauce on top of brie, top with chopped walnuts.
- Place pastry on top of brie sauce and nuts, and carefully wrap pastry over all with edges coming together underneath.
- Trim away any excess pastry, reserving scraps and pinch to seal.
- Place brie on a baking sheet with seams down.
- Decorate top with reserved scraps cut into fancy shapes.
- Brush with milk.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes, or until crust is golden brown.
- Serve warm with bread or butter crackers.