I have had this recipe for so long now. Not sure any more who I got it from. I haven't made it in a while, but I remember it being so yummy.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2In a small bowl combine flour, sugar and cinnamon and cut in butter until crumbly and set aside.
- 3FOR MUFFIN MIX:.
- 4In medium bowl combine cranberries and icing sugar and set aside.
- 5In large bowl cream butter and sugar until fluffy, beat in egg and vanilla.
- 6In separate bowl combine flour, baking powder and salt.
- 7Add dry ingredients to creamed mixture alternately with milk. Stirring just until combined ( DO NOT OVER MIX) . Gently stir in cranberry mixture.
- 8Spoon batter into small greased muffin pan for 12 or 9 medium muffin pan.
- 9Sprinkle evenly with streusel topping
- 10Bake at 375 for 20-30 minutes. Let cool 5 minutes in pan then cool on wire rack.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cranberry Streusel Muffins
Serving Size: 1 (72 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 9
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 262.1
- Calories from Fat 81
- Total Fat 9.0 g
- Saturated Fat 5.3 g
- Cholesterol 45.7 mg
- Sodium 167.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 41.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 15.9 g
- Protein 4.3 g