Prep 30 mins
Cook 20 mins
I have had this recipe for so long now. Not sure any more who I got it from. I haven't made it in a while, but I remember it being so yummy.
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 cups cranberries (Coarsely Chopped)
- 1⁄2 cup icing sugar
- 1⁄4 cup butter (Softened)
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 cups flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 pinch salt
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- In a small bowl combine flour, sugar and cinnamon and cut in butter until crumbly and set aside.
- FOR MUFFIN MIX:.
- In medium bowl combine cranberries and icing sugar and set aside.
- In large bowl cream butter and sugar until fluffy, beat in egg and vanilla.
- In separate bowl combine flour, baking powder and salt.
- Add dry ingredients to creamed mixture alternately with milk. Stirring just until combined ( DO NOT OVER MIX) . Gently stir in cranberry mixture.
- Spoon batter into small greased muffin pan for 12 or 9 medium muffin pan.
- Sprinkle evenly with streusel topping
- Bake at 375 for 20-30 minutes. Let cool 5 minutes in pan then cool on wire rack.
I added ground nuts to the topping and they were yummy with my morning coffee. DS's and DD loved them too!