Prep 2 mins
Cook 0 mins
Get your children involved by asking them to muddle for you. If you want, you can add 1 1/2 ounces of your favorite vodka or bourbon to this drink.
- 1⁄4 cup fresh cranberries (approximately 8)
- 5 fresh mint leaves
- 1 lime wedge (lime cut into 6 pieces)
- 1 teaspoon brown sugar
- 5 ounces ginger ale
- Place cranberries, mint, lime, and sugar in a cocktail shaker.
- Using a muddling stick (or the back of a tablespoon), muddle the mixture until the cranberries are slightly crushed and the mint is bruised.
- Add ice and shake for approximately 10 seconds.
- Place the mixture into a rocks glass with ice and add ginger ale. You can add fresh mint leaves as a garnish.