Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
A pretty and fresh tasting jello salad that I usually serve at Christmas and Thanksgiving.
- 1 (6 ounce) package raspberry Jell-O gelatin
- 2 cups boiling water
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 (20 ounce) can crushed pineapple, with it's juice
- 1 (12 ounce) bag fresh cranberries, chopped
- 2 stalks celery, chopped
- Wash and pick out bad cranberries. Put cranberries in a blender to chop.
- Combine jello, sugar, and boiling water.
- Stir well until sugar is disolved.
- Add remaining ingredients and pour into a serving dish or mold.
- Chill until set.