1/1 Photo of Cranberry Pistachio Refrigerator Cookies
wicked cook 46's Note:
From Robinhood flour Posting for safe keeping. This makes alot of cookies DOUGH NEEDS CHILLED OVERNIGHT and is not included in prep time TIP: Plastic wrap boxes work well for shaping square cookies. Line box with plastic wrap and pack dough firmly inside. Wash and dry frozen juice containers and fill with dough for perfectly round cookies. Simply remove bottom of containers and push out the chilled dough. Also, as a substitute for the cranberries and the pistachios, use any combination of your favourite dried fruit and nuts. TIP # 2 Rolls in refrigerator for 3 months or freezer for 6 months
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 375ºF (190ºC).
- 2Combine flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt.
- 3Cream butter, sugar, eggs and vanilla together thoroughly.
- 4Add dry ingredinets gradually, mixing until smooth.
- 5Stir in nuts and cranberries.
- 6Shape dough into 2 rolls about 1 1/2 inches (4 cm) in diameter. Wrap in waxed paper or plastic wrap and chill overnight.
- 7Cut roll into 1/2 inch (5 mm) slices. Place on cookie sheet.
- 8Bake for 8-12 minutes or until light golden. Cool 5 minutes on sheet, then transfer to rack and cool completely.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cranberry Pistachio Refrigerator Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (1021 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 531.6
- Calories from Fat 268
- Total Fat 29.7 g
- Saturated Fat 15.6 g
- Cholesterol 113.8 mg
- Sodium 378.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 59.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.6 g
- Sugars 26.5 g
- Protein 8.2 g