Prep 10 mins
Cook 16 mins
A delicious treat for breakfast or anytime.
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 3⁄4 cup whole wheat flour
- 1 cup dried cranberries
- 3⁄4 cup chopped pecans
- 1⁄2 cup brown sugar
- 2 1⁄2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 cup butter, melted
- 1 egg, beaten
- 3⁄4 cup milk
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Combine flours, cranberries, pecans, sugar, baking powder and salt in large bowl.
- Melt butter in small bowl. Stir in egg and milk.
- Add wet ingredients to large bowl and stir just until moistened.
- Pour into 12 greased or paper-lined muffin cups. Bake for 16-18 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Cool on a wire rack.
These were dry and didn't rise! My peeps still loved them. I will try modifying... Any suggestions why?