Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
This recipe came from a Southern Living book that a dear friend from Alabama gave me.Anne thanks so much for this recipe. I have taken this to work and all that tried it ask for the recipe.My neice Krystal likes it so much she asked me to serve it at her wedding reception.
- 1 (48 ounce) package , boneless skinless breast
- 4 green onions, thinly sliced
- 3 celery ribs, diced
- 1 (6 ounce) package dried cranberries
- 1⁄2 cup chopped pecans, toasted
- 3⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 cup honey mustard
- Place chicken in cold water to coverin a dutch oven. Bring to a boil over medium heat , reduce heat,simmer 20 minutes,remove chicken and let stand 30 minutes then dice chicken.
- Stir together chicken,sliced onionsand the rest of the ingriedents in a large bowl. Cover at least 1 hour before serving.
- Personal note I do not use the celery in mine.Personal perference.