- 2 cups cranberries, uncooked
- 2 small oranges
- 1 cup sugar (or 12 tsp sugar substitute like Sucaryl)
- 1 (3 ounce) package apricot gelatin (or lemon Jell-O)
- 1 cup boiling water
Directions See How It's Made
- Put the uncooked cranberries and rind from the oranges through a food chopper, then add sugar and orange sections (cut in pieces).
- Dissolve jello in boiling water and cool.
- Combine the jello with berries and orange mixture.
- Pour into mold(s) and chill until firm.Cooking time give is approximately chilling time.