Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Refreshing Tart with a hint of spice!Great for breakfast or a yummy low fat dessert!
- 1 cup frozen cranberries
- 1 cup orange juice
- 3 ounces low-fat cream cheese
- 1⁄8 teaspoon ground cardamom (optional)
- 1⁄8 teaspoon cinnamon (optional)
- Place all in a blender and blend till smooth.
- Garnish with an orange slice.
Sounds fat, I'm in!!!
The taste is really good. I used both the cardamom and cinnamon. It was too tart for me so I had to add a little bit of sugar. Thanks Rita :) Made for I Recommend tag game
GREAT SMOOTHIE! I did include the cinnamon & really enjoyed the combo of flavors here! Another time I MIGHT include a small amount of sugar, but I am one of those who enjoys the tang of cranberries, so . . . Thanks, much for posting the recipe! [Tagged, made & reviewed in Beverage Tag]