1/6 Photos of Cranberry, Orange and Pistachio Scones
This recipe comes from Splenda. Serve them hot from the oven, topped with orange marmalade for a wonderful breakfast treat.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- 2Spray a cookie sheet with non-stick cooking spray or line with parchment paper.
- 3In a large bowl, combine the flour, cream or tartar, soda, salt and orange rind.
- 4Add butter and with a pastry blender, cut in butter until mixture is crumbly.
- 5Add the Spelnda and milk, stirring just until the dry ingredients are moistened.
- 6Stir in cranberries and chopped pistachio nuts.
- 7On a lightly floured surface, pat the dough to a 3/4 inch thickness and cut with a 2-1/2 inch round biscuit cutter.
- 8Place on cookie sheet and bake for 12 to 15 minutes or until lightly browned.
- 9Serve hot from the oven with orange marmalade.
Browse Our Top Scones Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cranberry, Orange and Pistachio Scones
Serving Size: 1 (55 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 14
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 173.1
- Calories from Fat 64
- Total Fat 7.2 g
- Saturated Fat 3.4 g
- Cholesterol 13.3 mg
- Sodium 200.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 23.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 1.2 g
- Protein 4.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: