Recipe by my3girlz
This is perfect for the holidays! I served these at a pampered chef party I hosted tonight and they looked so festive! As far as modification, I just used the cranberries and not the lemon as garnish. I also only used about 1/8 of a cup of vermouth insted of the full 1/4 cup, but if you're a big vermouth fan than go for it! I found this on the CBS news website.
- ice cube
- 1 cup vodka
- 1⁄4 cup dry vermouth
- 1⁄2 cup cranberry juice
- 8 frozen cranberries
- 4 lemon zest, twists
Directions See How It's Made
- Put 4 martini glasses in the freezer to chill.
- Just before serving, fill a cocktail shaker half full with ice.
- Pour in the vodka, vermouth and cranberry juice.
- Cover with the lid and shake vigorously up and down for about 10 seconds.
- Strain into the chilled glasses, dividing evenly.
- Garnish each glass with 2 or 3 frozen cranberries and a lemon twist.
- Serve immediately.