Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a nice variation of cranberry margaritas for a party!
- 1 1⁄4 cups tequila
- 1 1⁄4 cups frozen cranberry juice concentrate, thawed
- 1 cup canned jellied cranberry sauce
- 10 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 6 tablespoons Grand Marnier
- 7 cups ice cubes
- cranberries (to garnish)
- Make the Margarita Base: Combine all ingredients (except ice) and blend in blender until smooth. Transfer to a large glass measuring cup. Can be made ahead. Store in refrigerator.
- To mix the final drink: Pour half of the margarita base into blender. Add 3 1/2 cups ice cubes. Blend until mixture is slushy; pour into salt-rimmer margarita glasses. Garnish with cranberries. Repeat with remaining margarita base and remaining ice.