From Bobby Flay
- Ready In:
- 2 cups tequila
- 1 1⁄3 cups cranberry juice
- 1 cup orange-flavored liqueur (triple sec of Cointreau)
- 2⁄3 cup fresh-squeezed lime juice
- Combine the tequila, cranberry juice, orange liqueur, and lime juice in a large pitcher. Shake over ice.
- Strain into margarita glasses or low cocktail flutes. Alternately, strain into low tumblers filled with ice.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation
Brought this over a friends house last night...enjoyed by all!!! After reading about the tartness from the other reviews, I added 2 tbsp of sugar to the mix. Don't know if it helped but I didn't think them too tart at all. Beautiful color and I garnished them with a couple of cranberries and slice of lime.