This recipe is from "Preserving the Harvest" by Carol W. Costenbader. You can either make your own cranberry sauce or use a store-bought canned variety.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Puree all the ingredients in a food processor until smooth.
- 2Pour the mixture into a double boiler over hot, NOT BOILING, water. Stirring constantly, cook until the mixture is thick, smooth, and shiny. This should take about 20 minutes. Do not overcook.
- 3Ladle into hot, sterilized jars, leaving 1/2 inch headspace. Wipe jar rims clean, add lids, and tighten rings just until closed.
- 4Process in a PRESSURE CANNER at 10 POUNDS PRESSURE for 10 minutes. Adjust for altitude, if necessary.
- 5Store in the refrigerator; use within 3 months.
Browse Our Top Jams and Preserves Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cranberry-Lime Curd
Serving Size: 1 (34 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 98.4
- Calories from Fat 42
- Total Fat 4.7 g
- Saturated Fat 2.6 g
- Cholesterol 45.4 mg
- Sodium 45.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 13.0 g
- Protein 1.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: