- 3⁄4 cup yellow mustard seeds
- 1 1⁄2 cups cider vinegar
- 1 1⁄4 cups dried cranberries
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
Directions See How It's Made
- Soak dried cranberries with the mustard and vinegar in a covered jar for 48 hours Add extra vinegar if needed but the seeds should stay covered.
- Scrape the soaked seed-and-cranberry mixture into a food processor and process until the mixture turns creamy 3-4 minutes Add honey and salt.
- Process again for 30 seconds.
- Add more vinegar if needed for a creamy consistancy.
- It will thicken slightly and have a better flavor as it ages.
- Makes about 3 1/3 cups.