Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
From my friend Cali, from the Cook N Chat board
Make and share this Cranberry Honey recipe from Food.com.
- 2 cups cranberry juice cocktail
- 3 cups sugar
- 1 teaspoon grated orange rind
- 1 cup honey
- 1⁄2 bottle liquid fruit pectin
- In a heavy 3 qt saucepan, bring to boil cranberry juice, sugar and orange rind.
- Boil gently for 10 minutes.
- Stir in honey.
- Bring to rapid boil and boil 1 minute.
- Remove pan from heat.
- Stir in pectin; skim off any foam.
- pour into hot, sterilized jelly jars.