1/5 Photos of Cranberry-Ginger Martini
By ready for the holiday season guests and parties with this lovely cocktail.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Put the ice in a shaker.
- 2Add the vodka, cranberry juice, and lime juice.
- 4Place the powdered ginger in a chilled martini glass.*.
- 5Add the vodka-cranberry mixture and top with the tonic.
- 6Place 1 cranberry, some candied ginger, and another cranberry on a toothpick or cocktail skewer.
- 7Place in the martini glass.
- 8*Use a light hand when sprinkling the powdered ginger into the glass, or it will overpower the drink.
Browse Our Top Low Protein Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cranberry-Ginger Martini
Serving Size: 1 (142 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 140.2
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 1.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 7.3 g
- Protein 0.0 g