Prep 1 min
Cook 0 mins
By ready for the holiday season guests and parties with this lovely cocktail.
- 1 1⁄2 ounces vodka
- 2 ounces cranberry juice
- 1⁄2 ounce lime juice
- 1 dash powdered ginger
- 1⁄2 ounce sparkling water
- cranberries (to garnish)
- candied ginger (to garnish)
- Put the ice in a shaker.
- Add the vodka, cranberry juice, and lime juice.
- Place the powdered ginger in a chilled martini glass.*.
- Add the vodka-cranberry mixture and top with the tonic.
- Place 1 cranberry, some candied ginger, and another cranberry on a toothpick or cocktail skewer.
- Place in the martini glass.
- *Use a light hand when sprinkling the powdered ginger into the glass, or it will overpower the drink.
wow this drink is so yummy. It was not potent for me but it was very refreshing. I used frozen cranberries as garnish. Thanks Annacia :) Made for Newest Zaar tag
I made this with cranberry and then with some other cocktail juice types of things- used a bit of the candied ginger in the drink rather than the powdered, as i don't mind the chewy bits. So very nice!
This was so wonderful! I really enjoyed the infusion of ginger...it was sparkling and light...I, like another reviewer, added the ginger to my shaker cup, but I also sprinkled a bit on top! Thanks so much for sharing, Annacia!