- 1 1⁄2 ounces vodka
- 2 ounces cranberry juice
- 1⁄2 ounce lime juice
- 1 dash powdered ginger
- 1⁄2 ounce sparkling water
- cranberries (to garnish)
- candied ginger (to garnish)
Directions See How It's Made
- Put the ice in a shaker.
- Add the vodka, cranberry juice, and lime juice.
- Place the powdered ginger in a chilled martini glass.*.
- Add the vodka-cranberry mixture and top with the tonic.
- Place 1 cranberry, some candied ginger, and another cranberry on a toothpick or cocktail skewer.
- Place in the martini glass.
- *Use a light hand when sprinkling the powdered ginger into the glass, or it will overpower the drink.