- 1 cup sugar
- 12 ounces fresh cranberries, rinsed and dried
- 1⁄4 cup chopped crystallized ginger
- 1 tablespoon dry vermouth
- 1 teaspoon soya sauce
- 1 dash cayenne pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- In a medium saucepan, combine sugar with one cup water.
- Bring to a boil over medium heat and cook five minutes.
- Add cranberries.
- Return to a boil.
- Cook stirring once or twice just til their skins pop. (about 5 mins).
- Stir in ginger, vermouth, soya sauce and cayenne.
- Remove from heat.
- Allow to cool.
- Serve at room temperature.