Prep 30 mins
Cook 1 hr
My Aunt "T" gave me this simple recipe because she made it for all the family get togethers and I had nothing to make on year. We used "sugar free" as her husband is a diabetic and he ate this as his dessert. I am sure there is a lot of room for other combo's here too.
- 1 can cranberries or 1 can whole berry cranberry sauce
- 1 can minced pineapple
- 1 package sugar-free orange gelatin
- 1 package sugar-free raspberry gelatin
- 1 envelope knox unflavored gelatin
- 1⁄4 cup chopped celery
- 1⁄4 cup chopped pecans
- Mix the 3 gelatins with 3 cups boiling water.
- Chill in the refrigerator until the consistency of egg whites.
- Add the cranberries, pineapple (drained), celery, and pecans.
- Stir until well mixed.
- Refrigerate until Jell-O consistency.