Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
I love cranberries! I came across a handwritten cookbook featuring nothing but cranberry recipes and this one is my favorite. I use it as a topping for baked brie, a side to any pork dish and of course the standard, turkey.
- 3 garlic cloves
- 1 tablespoon ginger (fresh or dry)
- 6 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 (16 ounce) can whole berry cranberry sauce
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- Mince garlic and ginger.
- Saute garlic & ginger in olive oil till soft.
- Add soy and vinegar and bring to a boil.
- Simmer 3 minutes.
- Stir in cranberry sauce, honey and sesame oil.
- Bring to a boil again then back to a simmer.