Chef #570804 Halifax Liz's Note:
Found this little gem for 2 people in a Nova Scotia cookbook. This is cranberry country so there is an abundance of recipes using them. It is light, easy and tasty so hope someone enjoys. I am sure it could be doubled.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine cranberries, sugar and 1/3 cup WATER.
- 2Bring to a boil, stirring constantly.
- 3Simmer, covered, 5 minutes.
- 4Puree this mixture in blender with liqueur.
- 5Put in metal bowl and set in ice water.
- 6Allow to stand, stirring occasionally, until cool.
- 7Beat cream until it holds soft peaks.
- 8Stir 1/4 into mixture and then fold in remaining.
- 9Spoon into 2 stemmed glasses and chill 20 minutes or freeze for 10.
Browse Our Top Puddings and Mousses Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Puddings and Mousses Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cranberry Fool
Serving Size: 1 (150 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 419.1
- Calories from Fat 264
- Total Fat 29.4 g
- Saturated Fat 18.2 g
- Cholesterol 108.7 mg
- Sodium 30.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 39.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 34.8 g
- Protein 1.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: