- 1 (10 ounce) package mixed salad greens
- 1 cup dried sweetened cranberries
- 1 (4 ounce) packagecrumbled feta cheese
- 1⁄2 cup coarsely chopped toasted walnuts
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1⁄4 cup extra virgin olive oil
Directions See How It's Made
- Layer salad greens, cranberries, cheese and walnuts in shallow salad bowl or on large serving platter. Whisk vinegar, honey, mustard and pepper in small bowl. Slowly add oil, whisking constantly until well blended. Pour over salad. Toss gently to coat. Serve immediately.
- serves/makes 4.