Prep 20 mins
Cook 5 hrs
- 2 cups boiling water
- 6 ounces cranberry Jell-O gelatin or 6 ounces any red gelatin
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1⁄8 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1 1⁄2 cups cold cranberry juice cocktail
- 1 cup sliced strawberry
- 1 (11 ounce) can mandarin orange segments, drained
- 2 cups thawed Cool Whip Topping
- Combine gelatin and spices in large bowl.
- Stir in boiling water for at least 2 minutes, until completely dissolved.
- Stir in cold juice.
- Remove 1-1/2 cups of the gelatin and set aside for later use.
- Refrigerate remaining gelatin in for 1-1/2 hours or until thickened (NOT SET).
- Stir in fruit and spoon into a 7-cup mold sprayed with cooking spray.
- Refrigerate for 30 minutes or until set but NOT FIRM.
- Meanwhile, refrigerate reserved gelatin for 1-1/4 hours or until slightly thickened.
- Stir in whipped toping with wire whisk until well blended.
- Spoon over gelatin layer in mold.
- Refrigerate 4 hours or until firm.