Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
Muffins don't get any easier to make then this. These muffins are great for breakfast, or to have for lunch. The combination of cranberries and banana is outstanding!
- 1 (18 1/4 ounce) package white cake mix
- 1 (6 ounce) package banana cream instant pudding
- 3 eggs
- 1 1⁄2 cups mashed bananas (3 or 4)
- 1⁄4 cup vegetable oil
- 2 cups cranberries (Fresh or frozen)
- In a large bowl, combine cake mix, pudding mix, eggs, mashed banana and oil. Stir with a wooden spoon just until blended.
- Fold in cranberries.
- Spoon batter into prepared muffin pans.
- Bake 15-20 min or until set and golden.