Prep 30 mins
Cook 30 mins
Ginny's recipe from Faye's recipe book
Make and share this Cranberry Chunk Salad recipe from Food.com.
- 2 (3 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄4 cup salad dressing
- 1⁄4 cup lemon juice
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup crushed pineapple, drained
- 1 cup walnuts, diced
- 1 cup banana, diced
- 1 1⁄2 cups heavy cream
- 1 lb jellied cranberry sauce, chilled and cut into chunks
- Beat cream cheese, salad dressing, lemon juice and salt until smooth.
- stir in pineapple, walnuts and bananas. whip cream and fold in mixture.
- lightly fold in cranberry chunks.
- double line (including sides) a 9x5x3 pan with wax paper, turn mixture into pan and freeze.