Recipe by Rodeocowgirl
Top Review by vosswood
This recipe is one that my mother has made and I loved it. I am so glad to get the recipe again since I have lost her copy. This is a delicious recipe. Thanks for submitting it and allowing me to remember some wonderful memories and also a great salad.
- 2 (3 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄4 cup salad dressing
- 1⁄4 cup lemon juice
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup crushed pineapple, drained
- 1 cup walnuts, diced
- 1 cup banana, diced
- 1 1⁄2 cups heavy cream
- 11 ounces jellied cranberry sauce, chilled and cut in chunks
Directions See How It's Made
- Beat cream cheese, salad dressing, lemon juice and salt until smooth.
- stir in pineapple, walnuts and bananas.
- whip cream and fold in mixture.
- lightly fold in cranberry chunks.
- double line sides and bottom of 9x5x3 pan with wax paper.
- turn mixture into pan, and freeze.