Recipe from trustarhealth.com; suggestions pairing with a Semillion or Riesling wine. My partner loved this dish! Very appropriate for a fall meal.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1/4 cup minced shallots or 1/4 cup onion
- 2 lbs boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 2 tablespoons raspberry balsamic vinegar
- 1 (16 ounce) can whole berry cranberry sauce
- 2 cups peeled and chopped green apples
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries (optional)
- 4 tablespoons chopped walnuts
- 2 teaspoons curry powder
- 1Preheat over to 350°F (175°C).
- 2Grease large shallow baking dish with vegetable oil.
- 3Add oil and shallots (or onions) to baking dish and bake uncovered for 5 minutes.
- 4Pour vinegar into baking dish and stir.
- 5Add chicken breasts, basting tops with vinegar/shallot mixture; bake uncovered for 10 minutes.
- 6Mix together cranberry sauce, apples, dried cranberries, walnuts and curry.
- 7Cover chicken with sauce and bake an additional 15-20 minutes until chicken is cooked and sauce bubbles.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cranberry Chicken With Apples and Walnuts
Serving Size: 1 (218 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 360.8
- Calories from Fat 79
- Total Fat 8.8 g
- Saturated Fat 1.4 g
- Cholesterol 96.8 mg
- Sodium 199.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 37.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.3 g
- Sugars 33.3 g
- Protein 33.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
raspberry balsamic vinegar