Recipe by True Texas
There are quite a few recipes for Cranberry Chicken, but this one is a little different. I love this chicken! I cook on low in crock pot for at least 6 hours, the yummmy scent fills the house. From Recipetips.com
Top Review by Carb Lover
I had to laugh, I made this tonight for dinner,its one of my favorites and when I make it for the kids I add about 2 tblsp of molassas too, but we prefer it the way you have it here served with rice and veggie and the leftover sauce is great on pork chops too. Great recipe thanks for posting it.
- 10 pieces chicken breasts (skinless)
- 15 ounces whole berry cranberry sauce (1 can)
- 3⁄4 ounce dry onion soup mix (1 envelope)
- 8 ounces Catalina dressing (fat free)
- fresh rosemary, a few needles from the sprig (optional)
- 1⁄4 cup dried cranberries (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350°F
- Mix onion soup, whole cranberry relish and Catalina salad dressing together in a bowl.
- Place chicken breasts in the bottom of the baking dish and pour the cranberry mixture over the chicken. Sprinkle a little fresh rosemary and dried cranberries over the chicken, if desired.
- Cover the dish and bake for 45 minutes. Remove the cover and bake an additional 15-20 minutes. Serve.