Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
A perfect beverage for a nice brunch or luncheon. This recipe was adapted from a Country woman magazine holiday recipe. But I like to use it for any occasion.
- 4 cups cranberry juice
- 2 cups orange juice
- 1 cup pineapple juice
- 1⁄2 cup lemon juice
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 1⁄3 cup honey
- 1 teaspoon almond extract
- maraschino cherries or lemons or orange, slices
- In large container, combine all of the ingredients; stir until honey is dissolved.
- Refrigerate until serving.
- Garnish with a maraschino cherry or citrus slice.
I made this for my daughter's birthday party and it was good. It's a pleasant change from the old standby (sherbet and soda).