Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
A great recipe to use up that extra cranberry sauce! My family loves this recipe (which I've revised from a recipe from the cranberry museum)
- Preheat oven to 350F and grease a 9x13 baking dish.
- Combine flour, baking powder and sugar; set aside.
- Mix butter, applesauce, cocoa, eggs, and both extracts until well blended.
- Add chocolate mixture into the dry ingredients, stir well. Add cranberry sauce and stir just until combined.
- Pour batter into the prepared baking dish, and bake for about 35 minutes.