MARIA MAC *'s Note:
I have made a few changes from the original recipe to suit our tastes. Cookie amount depends on what size you make your cookies.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oven to 400 degrees F. Lightly grease cookie sheets.
- 2Beat butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Add eggs and sour cream and beat until creamy.
- 3Stir together flour, baking soda, salt and spices.
- 4Gradually add to sugar mixture, beating until well mixed. Stir in cranberries and chocolate chips.
- 5Drop by rounded teaspoonsful onto prepared sheets. Bake 8-10 minutes until lightly browned.
- 6Remove from sheets to racks to cool completely.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cranberry Brown Sugar Cookies Recipe
Serving Size: 1 (1604 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 255.6
- Calories from Fat 102
- Total Fat 11.4 g
- Saturated Fat 6.9 g
- Cholesterol 40.0 mg
- Sodium 220.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 37.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 21.7 g
- Protein 2.9 g