- 340.19 g bag fresh cranberries
- 2 medium granny smith apples, peeled, cored and quartered
- 177.44 ml sugar
- 118.29 ml orange marmalade
- 9.85 ml lemon juice
- 29.58 ml Grand Marnier
- 354.88 ml walnuts, chopped
- 0.59 ml cinnamon
Directions See How It's Made
- Chop cranberries in food processor and remove to a large bowl.
- Chop apples in food processor and add to cranberries.
- Stir in all remaining ingredients.
- Cover and refrigerate at least overnight. You can make this up to a month ahead and keep refrigerated.