Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
These are a yummy drink for the holidays, or any time. I got it out of a BC holiday cookbook several years ago. It is a brunch time favorite as well as a fun cocktail. Enjoy!
- 1 cup cranberry juice
- 1⁄2 cup vodka or 1⁄2 cup citrus-infused vodka
- 1⁄4 cup triple sec or 1⁄4 cup orange juice
- 1 teaspoon lime juice
- lime slice
- Fill martini shaker or 3 cup covered container half full with ice.
- Add all ingredients except cranberries and lime slices.
- Cover and shake.
- Pour into glasses, straining ice.
- Garnish with cranberries and lime.
I used regular vodka that I had on hand and orange juice instead of triple sec. Made enough for two cran-tinis and loved them! I enjoy cranberry/pomegranete juice and want to try that with the citrus flavored vodka next. Very nice for the holidays!