Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
A winter fruit salad or side dish with a contrasting mix of tastes, textures and colors. Feel free to substitute oranges or tangerines for the clementines and your favorite nuts for the pecans. I happened to have small amounts of the different ingredients at hand and needed to use them up.
- 1 cup fresh cranberries, chopped
- 1 cup mini marshmallows
- 1 granny smith apple, diced
- 3 clementines, segments separated
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 cup pecans, chopped
- 1⁄3 cup heavy cream, whipped
- In food processer, coarsely chop cranberries.
- Fold in remaining ingredients and chill.