1/1 Photo of Crafty Bergy's One Pan Beef Pasta
1 hr 10 mins
This was a Kraft recipe but in their recipe they boiled the beef & Pasta together with the soup and I didn't like the sound of that so I have changed it around completely and added some ingredients. You may either serve it right from the pan or make ahead and bake it like a casserole. I love do aheaders! This takes apprx 10 minutes to prepare and 20 minutes to cook if you serve it right from the pan - the times on the recipe reflect the time if you are serving it as a casserole. Serve with a green salad. Freezes well. I like to decorate it with few strips of colored peppers but that's optional
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3 cups cooked pasta (your choice I prefer noodles, well drained)
- 1 lb beef sirloin, cut into stir fry strips (or any othe meat cut of your choice but be sure it will be tender)
- 2 cups sliced mushrooms
- 3/4 cup onion, sliced
- 2 -3 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 can mushroom soup
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 -2 hot pepper, finely chopped (optional)
- salt & pepper
- 1 cup sugar snap pea, cut diagonally into 3 pieces
- 3/4 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 1In a large frypan sprayed lightly with oil brown the beef strips- use high heat apprx 5 minutes.
- 2remove beef strips.
- 3Turn heat to medium, Add the mushrooms and onion to the fry pay, you may need to lightly spray the pan again with oil and saute until the onions are golden and the mushrooms browned.
- 4Add garlic saute 2 minutes Put the beef strips back in the pan, add the mushroom soup, water, peppers,Worcestershire sauce, pasta salt& Pepper.
- 5Stir and bring it to a boil, add snow peas, stir.
- 6If you are serving it right now add the parmesan to the pan.
- 7Mix well& serve NB Do not mix in the cheese if you are finishing it later as a casserole If you are going to serve it as a casserole and finish it in the oven pour the mixture into a 9"x13" x3" lined with"Release" foil or lightly greased casserole dish.
- 8Cover with foil and bake in a 350F oven for 30 minutes.
- 9Remove foil, sprinkle on the parmesan cheese return to oven for apprx 15 minutes or until the casserole is bubbly and the cheese melted.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crafty Bergy's One Pan Beef Pasta
Serving Size: 1 (311 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 539.8
- Calories from Fat 237
- Total Fat 26.4 g
- Saturated Fat 11.0 g
- Cholesterol 92.4 mg
- Sodium 742.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 41.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.1 g
- Sugars 3.1 g
- Protein 34.3 g