1/3 Photos of Cracker Barrel's Hash Browns Casserole - Copycat
1 hr 10 mins
My parents worked on a Cracker Barrel training video (which they use to train the chefs) and got this recipe a few years ago. Cracker Barrel's recipe seems to have changed a bit over these few years but not for the best. This is their recipe though and has become a family favorite. We usually have it now for Easter and Thanksgiving and its also great for a brunch. Happy Cooking!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350*F.
- 2Mix potatoes, onion, celery and mushroom soups, and 1/2 of the cheese.
- 3Coat a 9" x 13" baking dish with spray oil.
- 4Spread mixture into dish.
- 5Sprinkle other 1/2 of cheese evenly over top.
- 6Dot margarine evenly over the cheese.
- 7Bake at 350*F for 45 minutes to 1 hour or until cheese starts to brown at peaks.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cracker Barrel's Hash Browns Casserole - Copycat
Serving Size: 1 (157 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 413.2
- Calories from Fat 227
- Total Fat 25.2 g
- Saturated Fat 7.7 g
- Cholesterol 24.8 mg
- Sodium 852.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 37.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.2 g
- Sugars 2.7 g
- Protein 9.1 g