Recipe by Chef Santoku Chops-a-lot
From the Flax council of Canada Info booklet Also flax seed may also be ground ( measure first ) then grind or mill
- 8 ounces light cream cheese (softened)
- 1 teaspoon cracked black pepper
- 1 teaspoon mrs dash salt-free lemon & herb seasoning
- 2 tablespoons flax seeds
Directions See How It's Made
- In medium bowl, mix together cream cheese, pepper, and seasoning with a fork until blended.
- Divide into 2 balls.
- In a small bowl, put 1 tbsp flax seed, put in one ball, turning to coat all sides with seeds.
- Repeat with other ball.
- Wrap with plastic wrap, refrigerate two hours.
- serve with crackers or vegetables.